Isaac – Photo
Take a breath – you’re about to enter my stream of consciousness. Things I like. Taking photos. Surfing. Coffee. Yoga. Tequila. The smell of the ocean. Reading an actual, old fashioned newspaper instead of an app. Winter. The feeling you get when you lose yourself in an alternate reality while reading a good book. Traveling. Cooking for people. Any films directed by Guy Ritchie.
5 Things you didn’t know about me:
- I have broken the most amount of camera equipment out of anyone in the Perspectives team.
- I’m a pseudo barista – complete with fancy home coffee machine.
- I try to practise yoga every day.
- Everyone knows me as a ‘surfer’… but I actually ride a bodyboard.
- I always wanted to be a forensic scientist while growing up. Then I discovered I didn’t actually like Chemistry. Or Biology. Or Physics. So I instead studied Shakespeare & other literature at university, and became an English teacher.